Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just so you know...

Okay, I have been without power and internet for a few days now, but I have a couple posts that have been backing up...anyway, I just wanted to let the three of you who might actually read this know that I'll try to put up one a day to catch up. They are in the order[ish] that they happened, so, just to alleviate any future confusion, there it is. Not that I think this blog is important enough to merit confusion, but I just thought that I would clarify/explain. Right, so, enjoy!

PS: Thank you for actually reading this -- everytime someone mentions it to me, I kind of get surprised that anyone bothers to look at it, and a rush of happiness sweeps through me, like the kind you get when you find ten dollars in an old purse. Really, though, I love your comments and everything. It means a lot to me. :-)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Just thought I would let you know that I am reading!! :-) I know how it feels to wonder if people are taking the time to read what you write or not, so I wanted to let you knwo it. I enjoy you're thoughts :-)

Kelly said...

not sure why I had stars there for my name, but it's fixed now :-) at least I think so...

The Ben™ said...

Everyone loves comments!

Keep posting. I miss you! :)